FUGITIVE EMISSIONS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The Infratech Advantage
- We were the first company in Canada to offer Infrared gas leak detection
- Our staff are familiar and experienced with oil and gas production in Canada. We speak your language.
- As we pioneered this service, we have seen what works and does not work. Our results are seen and proven in the field.
- We are based in Central/Northern Alberta and are available 24/7
Gas Leak Detection
- Our GasFindIR camera lets you see what you’ve been missing
- Portable inspection system that detects gas leaks quickly and easily
- Our qualified staff can scan your facility and identify leaks with pinpoint accuracy
Gas Leak Quantification
- QOGI now offers the ability to quantify your emissions using emission video captured during your inspection
- The portable Hi-Flow Sampler accurately measures gas leak rates
- Through Gas Leak quantification, a complete economical analysis determines the payback period of each leak, assisting maintenance and repairs
- The leak quantification data is reported in a format that can be used to report to regulatory bodies
Compressor Seal Gas Measurement
- quick setup
- No min/max vent flow rates
- Flow measurement uncertainty of +/- 1 to 3%
- Continuous data logging for the duration of the test
- Detailed report available including graphing of all data points
Nitrogen/Air Leak Detection
- Using the latest in Ultrasonic leak detection, we offer reliable pre-start-up Nitrogen leak detection (Gross lead detection) capabilities.
- Find and fix leaks before flammable or toxic gasses are introduced
- Leak check Nitrogen/air driven equipment to ensure proper storage and operation when needed
- Scan compressed air distribution systems and save money on compressed air generation
Online Fugitive Emission Tracking and Management
- Comprehensive Online reporting and fugitive emission tracking. Featuring complete overview Corporate Access, District Management Access, and Field Level Repair and Inspection Access.
- Easy to use, Overview shows Interactive and live active leak graph, current emission stats and year to date savings, and 5-year historical leak values graph featuring annual totals and current annual levels.
- Video of gas leak and digital still images
- Pinpoint the exact location(s) of Gas Leaks
- Complete an economical analysis to determine cost of leak
- Confirm maintenance and repairs were completed effectively
- Minimize emissions
- Reduce production losses
- Meet environmental reporting legislation
Sample Video included with cloud-based report
CALL TO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY