Infrared Furnace Inspections
Inspection system for furnaces effectively combines tube temperature, refractory condition, burner firing, combustion and emissions analysis to fully assess the present operating condition of your furnace.
Infratech pioneered this inspection technique in the late 1980’s and we continue to be widely recognized as the leaders in this application.
- Carried out as a Predictive Maintenance (PM) inspection
- Identify potential problem areas prior to planned shutdown
- Pinpoint internal tube deposits (coke) quickly and effectively
- Inspections and reports provide a detailed picture of present operational conditions
- Maintenance recommendations to improve efficiency are brought forward
- Confirmation that maintenance and repairs have been completed effectively in post shutdown situations